Building control applications
- Search for building control applications
Enter your postcode to find out the current building applications near that postcode.
- How to make a building control application
If you are unsure whether your building proposal needs building regulation consent, please contact building control.
- Building control forms and fees
Fees and full plans, building notice, regularisation, notification at certain stages of work and suspected breach of building regulations report form.
- When is a building control application required
A building Control application is required for extensions, alterations, new or replacement roofs, walls and windows, conversions and installations.
- Notice of commencement and completion of certain stages of work
Building regulations require that notice is given to us of commencement and completion of building work and at certain other stages.
- What types of building control applications are there?
The types of building control applications are full plans, building notice and regularisation certificate.
- Building control site inspections
Before work commences on site you should inform us that you are about to begin, giving us at least two days' notice for a building control site inspection.