Building control forms and fees
The Building (Local Authority Charges) Regulations 2010
12.—(1) A local authority shall, not less than 7 days before the date on which a charging scheme (including any replacement scheme) is to come into effect, publish in their area, in such manner as they consider appropriate, the fact that they have made the charging scheme, the date on which it comes into effect and the address where it may be inspected.
Under Regulation 12 (1) of the above legislation Notice is hereby given that the Eden District Council Scheme of Charges for Building Regulations is being replaced effective from 01 July 2017. See Scheme of charges (PDF: 109 Kb / 5 pages) from 1 July 2017
The full Scheme of Charges is also available for inspection on reception at Mansion House, Penrith CA11 7YG.
Previous schemes and applications
All previous Schemes of Charges for Building Regulations are withdrawn effective from 1 July 2017. Building Regulation applications submitted prior to this date will be charged under the Scheme that in force at the time the application was submitted.
Further information on scheme of charges
If you require any further information regarding the Scheme of Charges for Building Regulations please contact a member of the Building Control Staff.
Building control application forms
- Regularisation Application (PDF: 81Kb / 2 pages)
- Regularisation Application (Word Document: 81Kb / 2 pages)
- The Party Wall etc Act 1996 (PDF: 19 Kb / 1 page)
- Notification at Certain Stages of Work (PDF: 22 Kb /1 page)
Structural self certification form
- Structural Design and Calculation Certificate (PDF: 62Kb / 1 page)
- Structural Design and Calculation Certification (Word Document: 62Kb / 1 page)