Your council tax bill
- Calculation of council tax
Council Tax is calculated by using Band D equivalents multiplied by the declared tax collection rate to calculate a tax base.
- Cumbria County Council expenditure
Find out how the money collected in tax from domestic properties is spent by Cumbria County Council.
- Our expenditure
The portion of council tax we spend and how it is paid for.
- Parish amounts
Parish amount, known as precept, is the amount of money raised through Council Tax for the Parish to use
- Penrith town council budget summary
Penrith town council's budget summary shows the income and expenditure for the forthcoming financial year.
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Cumbria
Budget requirement for the Police and Crime Commissioner of Cumbria
- Council tax bill copy, order form
Use this form to order a copy of your council tax bill.