Alston local links
Alston Local Links is one of the nine local links offices in Cumbria which deliver services locally to the community. Local links services are provided through a partnership formed between the county's six district councils, Cumbria County Council, the Lake District National Park, the Police and the Primary Care Trust.
Alston Local Links situated in Alston Town Hall provides library, tourist information and access to Council services. They provide the following services:
- NoWcard (bus pass) applications.
- Library services.
- Contact centre for Eden District Council's services.
- Sale of blue refuse bags.
- Tourist information on what to see and do around Alston and the North Pennines, the Eden Valley, Cumbria, Lake District, County Durham and Northumberland.
- Local Transport Information.
- Details on local and regional events.
- Local accommodation booking and 'book a bed ahead' service.
- A wide range of books and maps.
- RADAR national key scheme (NKS) keys for accessible toilets.
- Access: Wheelchair accessible and WC at the side of the Town Hall.
- Sale of local fishing licences.
- Community information.
- Public internet access.
- Colour photocopying, laminating, binding, scanning and fax services.
- Sale of first and second class stamps.
- Town Hall room bookings with video conferencing facilities.
Alston Local Links opening times:
Alston Local Links current opening times
For further information
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone 01434 382244
- Fax: 01434 382255
- Address: Alston Local Links, Town Hall, Alston, Cumbria, CA9 3RF