Alston local links
Alston Local Links is one of the nine local links offices in Cumbria which delivers services locally to the community. Local Links services are provided through a partnership formed between the County's six district councils, Cumbria County Council, the Lake District National Park Authority, the Police and the Primary Care Trust.
Alston Local Links, situated in Alston Town Hall, provides a library, tourist information and access to Council services. It provides the following services:
- Accommodation booking for local 'book a bed ahead' service.
- Blue refuse bags for sale.
- Books and maps for sale.
- Binding of documents
- Charity Christmas cards.
- Community information.
- Computers with public access
- Eden District Council contact centre services.
- Events local and regional.
- Fax services.
- Internet access for public use.
- Knit and natter meeting monthly.
- Library services.
- NoWcard (bus pass) applications.
- Photocopying including colour
- Public Transport local information.
- RADAR national key scheme (NKS) keys for accessible toilets.
- Rural wheels top ups
- Stamps, first and second class.
- Tourist information on what to see and do around Alston and the North Pennines, the Eden Valley, Cumbria, Lake District, County Durham and Northumberland.
- Town Hall room bookings with video conferencing facilities.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toilet (wheelchair accessible)
Alston Local Links' opening times
|Monday to Saturday||10am to 5pm|
|Sunday (summer)||11am to 3pm|
For further information
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone 01434 382244
- Fax: 01434 382255
- Address: Alston Local Links, Alston Town Hall, Front Street, Alston, Cumbria CA9 3RF