Blue refuse bag collection forms
- Blue refuse bags not replaced report form
You can request replacement blue bags if none are left for you following a blue bag refuse collection.
- Blue refuse bags not collected report form
Report an uncollected blue bag following a refuse collection.
- Blue refuse bags, apply for more, for households of six or more occupants
Households of six or more occupants can request to have more blue bags for their household refuse..
- Blue refuse bags, apply for more, for absorbent hygiene products and excessive medical packaging
Apply for additional blue bags for absorbent hygiene products such as incontinence pads, dressings and excessive medical packaging.
- Blue refuse bags, pay for more
Buy extra blue bags and get them posted out to you or come in and collect them from one of our offices in Penrith.
- Blue refuse bags, apply for six or more bags to be collected
Apply for the collection of six or more blue refuse bags.
- Blue refuse bag assisted collection application form
If you are physically unable to move your blue refuse bag to the kerbside you can apply for assistance.