Dog control orders
- About Dog Control Orders / Public Space Protection Orders
Dog control orders can reduce dog fouling, restrict dogs' access and ensure dogs are kept on leads in specified areas.
- The dogs on leads order 2008
The dogs on leads (District of Eden) order 2008 sets out where in Eden dogs must be kept on a lead.
- The fouling of land by dogs order 2008
The fouling of land by dog (District of Eden) order 2008 sets out where, in Eden, dog waste must be picked up and properly disposed of.
- The dogs exclusion order 2008
The dogs exclusion (District of Eden) order 2008 sets out the areas in Eden where dogs are excluded.
- Dog control order complaint form
Use this form to report a complaint about a dog owner not complying with a Dog Control Order / Public Space Protection Order.