Councillors' register of interests
Which councillors need to register their interests?
All Members and Co-opted Members of District and Parish Councils are required by law (Local Government Act 2000) to complete a Register of Interests form to register their financial and other interests. A Register of Interests form must be completed within 28 days of being elected.
What information is included in the Register of Interests?
- Details of any employment or business carried on by them;
- The name of their employer;
- Details of people who have paid towards election expenses;
- Contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council;
- Interests in any land in the area; details of any directorships
View councillors' Register of Interests
- Select a District Councillor from Councillor's list to view their registered interests
- Select parish from Parish Council list to see the interests for each of their Councillors
See the full Register of District and Parish Councillors' Interests
The full Register of District and Parish Councillors' Interests are maintained by the Monitoring Officer. The register is available for public inspection, by appointment, between the hours of 9am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, at the Town Hall, Penrith.
For an appointment, contact Member Services on the details below: