Data protection policy
We are committed to protecting your personal data and privacy and to complying with all the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws.
We only process personal information for specific purposes, for the efficient and effective delivery of our services. ‘Processing’ includes the collection, use, storage, disclosure and deletion of information.
We will seek to comply with the GDPR data protection principles:
- Lawful, fair and transparent - process all personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Purpose limitation - collect personal information for a specified, explicit and legitimate purpose.
- Data minimisation - ensure the processing of personal information is adequate, relevant and limited to the purposes for which it was collected.
- Accuracy - ensure personal information is accurate and up to date.
- Storage limitation - keep personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- Integrity and confidentiality - keep personal information securely, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Our Data Protection Policy (PDF: 257 Kb / 8 pages) is currently under review and will be updated in September 2018.