Planning control breaches
- Draft Local Planning Enforcement Plan consultation
The draft Local Planning Enforcement Plan consultation is open for comments, all comments must be received in writing by 9am on Wednesday 28 February 2018.
- How to appeal against an enforcement notice
Enforcement notice appeals must be made online to the Planning Inspectorate before to the date the enforcement notice takes effect.
- What is a planning control breach?
A planning control breach is when land or buildings are developed without any planning permission.
- Enforcement of planning control
Planning notices are issued for planning contravention, enforcement, stop, breach of condition, section 215 or an injunction to enforce planning control.
- Planning enforcement policy
The planning enforcement policy covers unauthorised development, illegal advertisements, retrospective applications, derelict land and buildings.
- Planning permission breach report form
Use this form to report a suspected breach of planning permission or unauthorised development.