Parking with PayByPhone
PayByPhone offers motorists an alternative means of payment to the existing pay and display machines by paying with your mobile phone.
This service is now available in selected Eden District Council car parks, each car park has its own unique Location Number to be quoted when paying.
PayByPhone parking in the following car parks:
Please quote the unique location number (in bold) for the car park you wish to pay to park in.
- Bluebell Lane Car Park, Penrith - 805796
- Sandgate Bus Station Car Park, Penrith - 805798
- Princes Street Car Park, Penrith - 805799
- Broad Close Car Park, Appleby - 805803
- Mansion House (Front) Car Park, Penrith - 805800
- Mansion House (Rear) Car Park, Penrith - 805801
- Town Hall Car Park, Penrith - 805802
- Drovers Lane Car Park, Penrith - 805797
Why should you use PayByPhone?
- No need to worry about having the right change on you
- No need to go on the hunt for the nearest Pay and Display machine
- No need to display a ticket in your vehicle
- Encourages safe practices such as social distancing
- Get text message reminders sent to your phone before your parking runs out
- No need to rush back to your vehicle – you can extend your parking session from your phone
Motorists can pay by downloading the app to register to pay for parking using your mobile phone.
Telephone 0191 376 0582
See how to Create an Account with PayByPhone | Android OS on YouTube website for more details on using the app.
Go to support on the PayByPhone website to access their self-service support centre.
PayByPhone service also includes:
- Optional SMS reminders and receipts
- Email receipts
- VAT receipts
- Countdown timer on the app
- The option to extend parking (within parking restrictions)
- Multiple vehicles and cards added on to one account
Go to the Eden Council on the PayByPhone website for more information.