PayByPhone offers motorists an alternative way to pay from the pay and display machines, by paying with your mobile phone.
This service is available in our car parks listed below.
PayByPhone car parks in Eden district:
Each car park has unique location number shown bold below. You will need to quote the car park's unique location number when paying.
- Broad Close Car Park, Appleby - 805803
- Bluebell Lane Car Park, Penrith CA11 7LX - 805796
- Drovers Lane Car Park, Penrith CA11 7QL - 805797
- Princes Street Car Park, Penrith CA11 7BJ - 805799
- Mansion House - Front Car Park, Penrith CA11 7YG (Weekends only) - 805800
- Mansion House - Rear Car Park, Penrith CA11 7YG (Weekends only) - 805801
- Sandgate Bus Station Car Park, Penrith CA11 7TP - 805798
- Town Hall Car Park, Penrith CA11 7QF (Weekends only) - 805802
See the PayByPhone website for locations of car parks in Eden and elsewhere, where you can use PayByPhone.
Why should you use PayByPhone?
- No need to worry about having the right change on you
- No need to go on the hunt for the nearest Pay and Display machine
- No need to display a ticket in your vehicle
- Encourages safe practices such as social distancing
- Get text message reminders sent to your phone before your parking runs out
- No need to rush back to your vehicle – you can extend your parking session from your phone
Find out how it works on the PayByPhone website, for details on the app, online, telephone and text payments.
Motorists can pay by downloading the app to register to pay for parking using your mobile phone.
Telephone 0191 376 0582
See how to create an account with PayByPhone | Android OS on YouTube website for more details on using the app.
PayByPhone service also includes:
- Optional SMS reminders and receipts
- Email receipts
- VAT receipts
- Countdown timer on the app
- The option to extend parking (within parking restrictions)
- Multiple vehicles and cards added on to one account