Penrith Skate Park is a purpose-built concrete skate park, located next to Penrith Leisure Centre. The park opened in 2007 and provides a selection of concrete skate ramps, boxes and transitions. You can use it for skateboarding, inline skating and BMX Biking.
The Skate Park is an outdoor open air facility, which is free of charge to users. The park is operational every day between the hours of 8:30am and 9pm, except for Christmas Day. During winter evenings, the park area is floodlit.
Skate park conditions of use:
- All persons use the facility at their own risk.
- You must use the facility for its intended purpose.
- You should wear appropriate impact safety wear and protective clothing at all times.
- In the interests of safety, do not bring dogs, glass, or alcohol into the area.
- It is a no smoking area.
- The park is open daily between 8.30am and 9pm.
- Report any unsafe conditions, incidents, or accidents, to the Leisure Centre, or telephone 0300 373 3300.
Skate park address
Penrith Leisure Centre, Southend Road, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 8JH