- Are entrances/exits clear?
- Are staff/stewards in place and briefed in their roles?
- Can emergency vehicles gain access to all areas?
- Are car parking arrangements in place?
- Are pedestrians segregated from vehicles?
- Are security precautions in place?
- Have adequate signs been provided?
- Is the site free from tripping hazards (cables, potholes, footpath defects)?
- Are permanent fixtures in good condition (seats, fences, signage)?
- Has vegetation been cut back and debris removed?
- Have current weather conditions created new hazards to be addressed?
- Have you considered the hazard from overhead and underground service cables/wires?
- Have all structures been completed (stages, seating)?
- Have all structures been inspected and approved by a competent person where required?
- Are all activities sited correctly and checked?
- Have all activity/attraction suppliers provided evidence of insurance and health and safety requirements?
- Are all potentially hazardous activities segregated and/or fenced as required?
- Have temporary flags/decorations been installed correctly and checked?
- Have any unanticipated hazards been introduced?
- Is fire fighting equipment in place?
- Is lighting in place where required?
- Have electrical supplies/equipment been checked/certified (see also Specification for Electrical Installation - Information Sheet)?
- Have toilets been provided where required?
- Are first aid facilities in place?
- Is control centre in place and public address system working (if you have them)?
- Are adequate waste bins provided?
- Are stewards in place?
Last updated: Friday, 2 September, 2022.