Homelessness advice and assistance
Eden Housing Association's Housing Options team provide advice and information about homelessness and the prevention of homelessness, free of charge. Every attempt is made to prevent homelessness where possible.
What advice on homelessness is available?
- Alternative housing options
- Types of tenancies and security of tenure
- Housing allocations
- Relationship breakdown
- Domestic violence
- Referral and signposting to other agencies
- Harassment and unlawful eviction
- Possession proceedings and evictions
- Mortgage and rent arrears
What is I am homeless or threatened with homelessness?
If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, Eden Housing Association will:
- Interview you and carry out an initial assessment on the day of your application or the next working day if outside office hours
- Provide a written decision on your application