Support in your home options

There are a range of options available in Eden District for people who need help and support to live independently. Some of these services provide long term support and some are short term, for up to two years.

Supported housing

Supported housing is specialist accommodation for people with support needs. Some schemes provide 24 hour staff cover whilst others have staff on site during the day. There are schemes for people with different needs including:

For further advice:

See assisted living on the Eden Housing Association website.

See care and support on Riverside website as Impact Housing Association was integrated into Riverside on the 4 October 2021 and the name Impact Housing Association is no longer used.

See Cumbria Care support at home.

Last updated: Wednesday, 19 April, 2023.