Council housing

In Eden area there are a number of two and three bedroomed council properties to rent.

Pay your council house rent

You can pay your rent by bank transfer or set up a standing order.

Bank: National Westminster Bank
Sort code: 01-04-66
Account number: 37973541
Account name: Westmorland & Furness Eden Direct Income.

Please use your allocated reference.

Difficulties in paying your rent

If you are experiencing problems in paying your rent please contact Housing Services as soon as possible.

Council house repairs

If you need a repair to your council property the most efficient way you can do this is to complete the online Eden area housing tenant enquiry form or by contacting Housing Services on the details below.

Anti-social behaviour

If you have an issue with anti-social behaviour, please contact Housing Services on the details below.

Apply for council housing

To apply to rent one of these properties you need to register with Cumbria Choice Based Lettings.

Find out how to join the housing register.

Last updated: Wednesday, 24 April, 2024.