- Eden District Council announces investment in arts and culture
- Eden District Council announces webinars for businesses
- Grant criteria widened for Eden firms affected by December Tier 2 restrictions
- Appleby Horse Fair 2021 - Update
- Arts workshops for all ages during February and March
- Eden and Carlisle Councils urge residents to participate in unitary authority consultation
- Ask a question of CAfS panel of energy-saving advisers at a free online session
- Highlighting Eden art workshops filling up
- Eden appoints officer to work on zero carbon and biodiversity commitments
- Voreda House update: Exterior plans revealed for zero-carbon HQ
- 'Greening Eden' project to help businesses reduce carbon footprint
- Eden firms: were you affected by December’s Tier 2 restrictions?
- Eden and Carlisle submit Local Government Reorganisation proposal
- Eden’s Executive approves Local Government Reorganisation proposal
- ACT Survey: What would 'good' look like for rural areas in local government re-organisation?
- Eden District Council's Business Support Grants - 17 November Update
- Have your say on Eden’s housing and economic needs
- New COVID Testing site for Penrith
- Government invites proposals for unitary Cumbrian local government
- New £500k Green Homes Grant Scheme launches
- Council adds new services to My Account
- Faster connections with broadband upgrade fund
- Penrith market sees surge in interest
- Eden District Councillor dies following illness
- Eden appoints new Homelessness Champion
- Protect your community message as two-household advice extends to whole county
- Grants awarded to support young people’s mental health and wellbeing in Eden
- NHS Test and Trace App now available to download
- Is your business ready for the NHS Test and Trace app launch?
- Have your say on the future development of Penrith
- Businesses urged to support Cumbrian economy survey
- Affordable housing available through Council’s discount scheme
- Worried about your finances?