£9.50/hour • Location Penrith, Cumbria
Key Responsibilities: To carry out numerous gardening duties, requiring a minimum amount of Supervision.
- Soil cultivation, digging, forking, mulching, watering, raking, weeding,
- Edging, pruning, bed preparation and
- Lawn maintenance and
- The use and maintenance of hand tools and basic light machinery
- To ensure all equipment, machinery and buildings are secure
- Prepare and plant rockeries, herbaceous borders and
- To be able to work as part of a team
- To be physically fit
- To be able to work in a safe manner
- Good communication skills
The duties and responsibilities highlighted are indicative and may vary over time. The post holder will be expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and extent of the post and the grade that has been established on this basis.
Job Types: Fixed Term • Job Type: Temporary • Start Date: ASAP Working Hours: Negotiable • Contract Length: 24 Weeks Contact Name: Karl Stout
Email email@example.com with CV and contact details.