Salary: £28,895 Full-time, Job Share and Flexible working considered
Secondments may be considered from organisations within the partnership
Applications (in the form of a CV and covering letter) are welcomed for a rare and exciting opportunity to provide a comprehensive co-ordination and project management role to all partners within Cumbria Choice. The Partnership have recently procured a new IT system and this role will be instrumental in ensuring that the new policy changes are implemented in the coming months. The role will:
- Support the Cumbria Choice Board and Operations Group providing a range of administrative support, training and assistance to the Cumbria Choice Based Lettings partners, including the provision of statistical information and standard reports from the Cumbria choice system that will benefit partners in providing intelligence as well as addressing housing needs evidence and issues of demand.
- Be responsible for the management, development and promotion of the Cumbria Choice partnership.
- Be the lead officer for contact with the IT provider ensuring effective liaison and joint working with the IT provider, monitoring their performance in line with their contracts.
- Implement the changes arising from the new Cumbria Choice Based Lettings Allocations Policy utilising the new IT system.
- Maintain and update the web-site.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual, with knowledge of Cumbria Choice. The ideal candidate will have relevant IT skills including spreadsheets, manipulating data and website management. You will be able to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders. Applicants must have the ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
The base for the role is flexible and will be discussed at interview.
If you want to know more about the role, you can contact Julie Jackson, Principal Specialist People, South Lakeland District Council firstname.lastname@example.org 01539 793371 or Andrea Smith, Housing Manager, Allerdale Borough Council email@example.com 07355032749.
CVs should be sent to: Julie Jackson, Principal Specialist People, South Lakeland District Council at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon Friday 5 August 2022.
Interviews will be held week commencing 15 August 2022.
If you wish to apply for a secondment for this role, please speak to your line manager before applying to ensure that this is available.