- Contract: Fixed Term to 31 March 2022.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary / pay: £27,741-£29,577.
- Closing date: Monday 21 June 2021 at 10am.
- Interview date: We will hold interviews in the week beginning 28 June 2021.
- Department: People and Place
The purpose of this role is to develop and promote private sector housing options to prevent and relieve homelessness for those who are rough sleeping, those with a history of rough sleeping, and/or those at risk of rough sleeping, with the main objective being to increase the availability of private sector properties available to rent for those who are homeless or at risk of rough sleeping, and to link with available support services to deliver sustainable tenancies.
Applications for flexible working such as job share or part time working will be considered.
If you would like to discuss the post prior to applying, please telephone Claire Watters on (01768) 212275 or email email@example.com.
Job application guidance
You must apply using the Council's standard application form, we will not consider CVs. No agencies please.
Job application forms
In order to ensure fair and open recruitment processes we are;
- unable to accept CVs instead of, or as part of, an application of employment and
- unable to maintain a database of potential candidates so cannot accept or store applications or CV's submitted on a speculative basis.
We will disqualify any Candidates who canvass Council Members or Senior Officers.
The Council aims to be an equal opportunities employer.
Disability Confident employer
As Disability Confident employers, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.