Assistant Contracts Officer
|Hours||37 hours per week|
|Salary / pay||£20,661 - £22,658|
|Closing date||Friday 22 September 2017 at 10am|
|Interview date||Interviews will be held 4 or 5 October 2017|
A highly organised and proactive Assistant Contracts Officer is required to provide technical and administrative support to our busy Contracts team. The successful applicant will work as part of a team responsible for managing the Council's contracts for refuse collection, grounds maintenance, street cleaning and recycling. The applicant will also be responsible for the collection and processing of data and assisting in the administration of the Council's burial services.
The ability to travel independently to rural locations and carry out work inspections is a requirement of the post.
Job application guidance
All applications must be made on the Council's standard application form and CVs will not be considered. No agencies please.
Job application forms
- Online job application form
- Job application form (PDF: 425Kb / 12 pages)
- Job application form (Word document: 52Kb / 12 pages)
- Job application form LARGER TEXT (Word document: 950Kb / 13 pages)
In order to ensure fair and open recruitment processes we are;
- unable to accept CVs in lieu of, or as part of, an application of employment and
- unable to maintain a database of potential candidates so cannot accept or store applications or CV's submitted on a speculative basis.
Candidates who canvass Council Members or Senior Officers will be disqualified.
The Council aims to be an equal opportunities employer.
As users of the disability symbol, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.