Freedom of information request response - 06699
The locations (latitude and longitude and street address with postcode) of all bus lane cameras, whose images and recordings are used to issue fines/penalty notices to drivers who wrongly use the lanes. I do not require any information about cameras used simply for security or general CCTV monitoring. For each individual camera please state:
- The date it became operational (DD/MM/YYYY).
- The number of penalty charge notices issued to date since it was first switched on.
- The number of penalty charge notices issued during the financial year 2019/20.
- The gross income from any fines/penalties issued to drivers caught on the camera since it was activated. Please include expected income from fines/penalties still awaiting payment.
- The gross income from any fines/penalties issued to drivers caught on the camera in the 2019/20 financial year.
- The amount a driver must pay to settle a penalty charge.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for highways/transport.
Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council’s website to make your FOI request.