Freedom of information request response - 06652
The information requested relates to the purchase of Section 106 affordable housing units in the local authority area by the company Sage Housing over the last three years.
The information I seek is:
- the number of applications made by Sage Housing to acquire Section 106 affordable housing units in each calendar year of 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- the planning reference number that each application applies to
- For each development in which Sage Housing has acquired Section 106 units between 01/01/2017 and 24/01/2020:
i) The name of the development
ii) The planning reference number
iii) The address of the development
iv)The postcode(s) of the development
v) The number of affordable units in the development
vi) The housing tenure mix (eg social rent, affordable rent, shared ownership)
vii) The decision date (date/month/year)
viii) The date until when the units are contracted with Sage Housing to stay affordable (date/month/year)
ix) The price paid by Sage Housing to acquire the development (if known)
x) For rental units, if the council has nomination rights to the first lets, what percentage of units will the council have nomination rights for on subsequent lets?
xi) List any requests made by Sage Housing to alter or amend the original Section 106 agreement and whether the council agreed to these.
xii) Whether the development is a completed or a forthcoming (“starts on site”) development
- For each development please attach the viability assessment
- For each unit acquired by Sage Housing:
i) The name of the unit’s development
ii) The unit’s address
iii) The price paid by Sage Housing to acquire the unit (if known)
iv) The Land Registry title number
Please provide the information in an excel or CSV format, with the questions and sub-questions as column headings.
No planning applications have been made by Sage Housing to acquire Section 106 affordable housing using in each calendar year of 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.