Freedom of information request response - 06565
I would be grateful if you could complete the attached form.
Name of Local Authority:
Does the Council utilise a prepaid card solution for electronic payment disbursement to citizens?
- Does the Council anticipate utilising prepaid card services for the disbursement of funds in the future?
- Has the Council engaged with a provider of prepaid cards previously?
- Has the Council discounted the usage of prepaid cards? If so, why?
- What Council schemes currently utilise prepaid cards? (Yes/No)
- How many cards have been issued over the last 12 months? (1/11/2018 - 31/10/2019)
- What is the total load value (£) over the last 12 months? (1/11/2018 - 31/10/2019)
- What is the end date for the existing contract with the Prepaid Card provider?
- Who provides the Council with its prepaid card solution?
- What is the cost for the Council to utilise a prepaid card solution per annum?
- What route did the Council take to procure a prepaid card solution? (Directly, Framework, Tender)
Who is the person responsible for the use of Prepaid Cards:
Eden District Council does not operate a scheme a scheme at this point and we do not anticipate operating a scheme in the near future.