Freedom of information request response - 06544
Under the Freedom of Information Act, please could you answer the following questions with regard to your services for Specialist Residential placements for Adults and Children with the following
Acquired Brain Injury, Autism, Neurological Conditions, Challenging Behaviour, Physical Disability and Mental Health.
- How do you currently make referrals for Specialist Residential Placements as denoted above?
- Do you currently source Specialist Residential Placements out of county?
- Please provide the Name, Telephone and Email address of the person who would make referrals for the services above
- Do providers need to be on a Framework, AQP, APL, DPS to obtain referrals?
- If the answer to Q4 is yes then please provide details of how to be included on the necessary Framework, AQP, APL, DPS etc.
- Do you have a fixed charge rates for Specialist Residential Placements and if Yes please advise what your charge rate is.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for adult’s and children’s social services.
Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council’s website to make your FOI request.