Freedom of information request response - 06394
For each biomass boiler installation in buildings owned or managed by your local authority, including, where relevant, schools which come under the local authority's aegis I would be grateful for the following information:
To assist in gathering this information, I have created a spreadsheet template which is attached to this email which I would be grateful if you could complete for me.
The spreadsheet contains the following fields:
- Biomass Asset
- Building Type (Drop down list options: School, Leisure Centre, Library, Offices, Sheltered Accommodation, Community Building, Nursing Home, Other)
- Biomass Fuel Type (Drop down list options: Pellet, Chip, Other)
- Biomass Boiler Size (kW)
- Operational Status (Drop down list options: Active/Inactive)
- RHI Claimed (Drop down list options: Yes/No)
- RHI claim amount (last 4 quarters)
- Address of Biomass Asset
Eden District Council does not have any biomass boiler installations in any buildings which it owns or manages.