Freedom of information request response - 06354
I would like to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act into the number of of retrospective planning applications (an application made to the council for a development that had already been carried out, or was already in the process of being constructed) made to your council in the past three years.
I have detailed the request below. If you need any further clarification or information that would aid you in the completion of this request, please let me know. Every effort has been made to ensure that the terminology used in this request mirrors the terms you use, but if there are any discrepancies (for example, in Q4 and Q5) please use the terminologies used by your council to respond to the request.
- How many retrospective applications for planning permission for a residential property did you receive in the following timeframes?
- How many applications for planning permission for residential property development already carried out were refused in the following timeframes:
- How many planning enforcement notices were issued in the following timeframes?
- Of the retrospective domestic planning applications that were refused, what were the reasons given for the application being made?
- Of the retrospective domestic planning applications that were refused, what were the reasons given by the council for this? (NB. If the categorisations you use for this differ from those listed below, please use your categories to save on time)
|1. Number of applications made for planning permission for development already carried out||4||2||2|
|2. Number of applications made for planning permission for development already carried out||0||0||0|
|3. Number of enforcement notices issued||1||6||1|
|3. Number of stop notices issued||0||0||0|
|3. Number of breach condition notices||4||0||0|
|3. Number of planning enforcement orders issued||0||0||0|
4. Not applicable
5. Not applicable