Freedom of information request response - 06512
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from local authority:
- Which organisation (if any) does the local authority commission to deliver Return Home Interviews for children who have been missing?
- How many Return Home Interviews were offered by your local authority (or commissioned service) from 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019?
- How many Return Home Interviews were delivered by your local authority (or commissioned service) from 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019? (i.e. the child was actually interviewed)
- How many times was child criminal exploitation (CCE), such as county lines, raised as an issue in these Return Home Interviews?
- Are Return Home Interviews only offered to Looked After Children, or are there other groups that are eligible for Return Home Interviews? If so, please list eligible groups.
Please provide the information via email.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been logged under reference FOI: 06512.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for children’s services.
Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council’s website to make your FOI request.