Freedom of information request response - 06486
I would like to request the following data under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
- How many Fixed Penalty Notices has your council handed out between September 2018 – July 2019 to parents for the following unauthorised school absences:
persistent lateness (arriving after the register has been taken)
Unauthorised leave in term time (e.g. being taken out of school for holiday)
Delayed return from authorised leave
General unauthorised absence/truancy (including parentally condoned absence)
- How many FPNs have not been paid within the 21 day allocated time frame?
- How many FPNs have not been paid within the 28 day allocated time frame, and subsequently gone to court?
- How much revenue has been collected from FPNs between September 2018 - July 2019?
- For all of the above information, could you please provide a comparison for questions 1-4 for the previous school year (2017-2018)?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been logged under reference FOI: 06486.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for schools.
Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council’s website to make your FOI request.