Freedom of information request response - 06462
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to 'public health act' or 'welfare' or 'contract' or 'paupers' funerals having taken place or due to take place, and/or persons who have died with no known next of kin since 1/8/19 to the day of your reply. Please include:
- full names of deceased persons,
- dates of death,
- marital status,
- maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
- dates of birth or ages at death,
- last known addresses,
- estimated value of estates,
- date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Government Legal Department (formerly Treasury Solicitor) or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party, or, confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.
We can confirm there were no public health funerals from 01/08/2019 to date and therefore no information is held in connection with your request.