Freedom of information request response - 06433
Could I please request the following information:
- The number of schools that asked to opt out of a daily act of worship that is wholly or mainly of a Christian character in the following academic years: 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19
- The names of each of these schools
- Which of these requested a full determination to change their school to a different religion, and which religion they chose
- Which of these schools have requested to hold multi-faith or no-faith assemblies instead (please make clear which they chose and any conditions attached)
- Any schools that had the request rejected and the reason behind the rejection
Please could this information be presented in a table.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for schools.
Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council’s website to make your FOI request.