Freedom of information request response - 06389
Can you please provide me with a list of “specified injuries” reported to you under the Reporting of Injuries, Disease and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) as part of your responsibilities under The Health and Safety (Enforcing Authority) Regulations 1998.
I would like to receive the data from 2014 to the current day, with the information provided in a series of columns detailing:
- The date of the incident.
- The injured party’s age.
- The specified injury sustained (bone fracture, amputation, blinding, crush, serious burns, scalping, loss of consciousness, injuries associated with working in an enclosed space).
- The industry sector.
- The name of organisation where the injury occurred.
- The post code where the injury was sustained.
- If the incident was investigated by the Local Authority or not.
Please find the information you have requested attached.