Freedom of information request response - 06386
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information.
In total, how many times has the council been taken to the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Tribunal in relation to a child's education, health and care (EHC) needs assessment or an EHC plan over the last five years (September 2014 to September 2019)?
Of these cases how many were for a refusal to:
- assess a child's EHC needs
- make a statement of their special educational needs
- reassess their special educational needs
- create an EHC plan
- change what's in a child's special educational needs statement or EHC plan
- maintain the statement or EHC plan
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for schools/adult/children's services.
Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council's website to make your FOI request.