Freedom of information request response - 06361
FOI ID number
EU kids in care
- How many children under full care orders and accommodated under Section 20 of the Children Act of 1989 have been identified as eligible for the EU Settlement Scheme?
- How many care leavers between the ages of 18 and 25 have you identified as eligible to apply to the Settlement Scheme?
- How many of those of those identified as eligible are not from an EU or EEA or Swiss country?
- Of all of the above, how many children and young people in your Local Authority have applied for the scheme?
- How many of those have you helped to apply?
- How many of those applications have been successful, how many were not successful and how many are still pending?
- Of those who have been successful, how many were granted settled status, and how many were granted pre-settled status?
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for Children’s Services.
Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council’s website to make your FOI request.
28 August 2019