Freedom of information request response - 06327
(1) Please can you provide the following information about your fleet of heavy goods vehicles as of two points in time (01/07/2015 and 01/07/2019):
Please provide a schedule of your fleet over 3.5 tonnes, detailing the following information:
- The type of vehicle >3.5 tonnes:
- Refuse Collection Vehicles [use: household waste collection]
- Tankers [use: mainline sewers, gullies and drains]
- Sweepers [use: street and road cleaning]
- Skip Loaders and Hook Lifts [use: waste management / general use]
- All Other Vehicles >3.5 tonnes
- Owned Outright Definition: The vehicle was bought directly by your council with no specific funding tied to the vehicle
- Finance Lease Definition: The vehicle is funded by a finance lease secured against the vehicle for an agreed period of time, with ownership and risk transferring to the council at the end of the finance period
- Spot Hire Definition: The vehicle is being hired on a temporary basis from another party with no time commitment
- Fixed-Term Contract Hire / “Operating Lease" Definition: The vehicle is being hired on a long-term basis for an agreed time-period, typically for more than 3 years
- Other (please state)
(2) Where are these vehicles generally maintained: (a) your own workshops, (b) a workshop run by the outsourcing company that you use, or (c) a workshop run by a third party?
Where there are any differences across the schedule of fleet provided above, please indicate.
Eden District Council has not had a fleet of heavy goods vehicles during the time period you set out in your request.