Freedom of information request response - 06245
FOI ID number
I am writing to politely request the following information under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA):
- How many business miles have been travelled by council employees using their own car (Greyfleet) in the last 12 months?
- How much money has been reimbursed back to employees for those business miles for Greyfleet in the last 12 months?
- How much does the council reimburse its employees per mile?
- How many miles did council employees drive in the last 12 months in any type of vehicle e.g. Greyfleet, council owned, car rental, car club etc.?
- Does the council have an employee travel policy for business travel, which may include other additional modes of transport such as train, car rental etc.?
- £98,778.57 (includes EU lump sum payments of £45,777.58).
- Essential user – 40.9p plus lump sum payment of £80.25/month, Casual user - 52.2p, Out of County miles - 24.5p.
- As per answer 1 plus approx a further 11,000 miles on leased community warden vans.
- Yes, see Travel, Subsistence and Expenses Policy.
31 July 2019