Freedom of information request response - 06277
Under the Freedom of Information Act I am seeking information related to blue badges for the periods 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19 (as up to date as possible) respectively.
- a) How many blue badge applications were received?
- b) How many of these applications were successful?
- c) At the end of each period, how many blue badge holders were registered under your authority?
- d) How many reports were received by the council of blue badge fraud?
- e) How many prosecutions have taken place for misuse of a blue badge?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been logged under reference FOI: 06277.
Cumbria County Council undertakes any work with regard to blue badges on our behalf.
Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council’s website to make your FOI request.