Freedom of information request response - 06199
FOI ID number
Can you please provide me with the information requested below:
- Any operational policies or procedures in relation to the preparation, planning, management and scheduling (appointments) of housing inspections (condition of rented property).
- Any procedures in place for periodically checking that data accuracy of tenants and landlords for housing inspections.
- Any procedures to determine when and how often personal data requires updating.
- If data is been held electronically, does the housing inspection system include a facility to flag records for review/deletion.
- How is a review made to determine if the housing inspection data should be deleted?
- Name of the system used to manage and record housing inspections?
- If data is supplied by 3rd parties how is that checked for data accuracy ie does it go through a data cleaning procedure before been imported into the main Housing inspection system?
- Describe the security measure that are in place t prevent any unauthorised or unlawful access to the inspection records.
- Data held in electronic format (eg password controlled access.
- Data held in manual record (eg locked filing cabinet).
- The relevant policies and procedures are currently under review.
- As above.
- As above.
- Not currently.
- Not currently undertaken.
- All cases are investigated on a case by case basis. Any data gathered is inspected and verified.
- Password controlled system and limited licences.
- Minimal manual records held in locked filing cabinet.
16 July 2019