Freedom of information request response - 06227
1. Do you have any shared spaces in your borough?
2. Please provide the name of the street(s) in your area which you consider to be shared space(s).
3. What date was the/ each shared space scheme completed?
4. Which architect, planning engineer or other organisation/ company did you employ to develop the / each scheme?
5. Have the original plans for the shared space(s) been altered following consultation or development and if so how?
6. Please provide details of any shared space scheme(s) which are currently being developed (planning permission granted prior to the government moratorium) and or any schemes which were due to be developed but are currently on hold?
In addition, I request that you provide me with the following documents:
- Road Safety Audits carried out to measure road safety both before and after the implementation of the shared space scheme.
- Any associated design plans for shared spaces in your area
- Any consultation documents
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for highways or road safety.
Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council’s website to make your request.