Freedom of information request response - 06213
- Do you have any plans to expand the number of dedicated Blue Badge parking spaces in your local authority area?
- The current number of dedicated Blue Badge parking spaces in your local authority area
- The current number of Blue Badge holders registered in your local authority area
- The number of drivers who have received a fine for misusing a disabled parking bay in your local authority area (broken down by month for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 to date)
- The new eligibility criteria for Blue Badge holders in your local authority, following the announcement of the expansion of the scheme to include invisible medical conditions announced in June 2019.
If limited by time constraints, please prioritise in order of Q1, Q2, Q3, etc.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for Disabled Parking / Blue Badge Parking spaces.
Go to Freedom of Information on Cumbria County Council’s website to make your FOI request.