Freedom of information request response - 06168
FOI ID number
Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)
- Does the Council have a policy and/or strategy to benefit from drone/UAV based services?
- Is the Council (or an associated arm’s length organisation) licenced by the Civil Aviation Authority to deliver drone/UAV services?
- If so, please can you confirm the scope of services being provided by the Council/arm’s length organisation?
- Has the Council ever procured drone/UAV services from a third party?
- If so, please can you confirm the scope of the services and details of the 3rd parties who provided the services?
- Please can you confirm the name and role of the lead officer with responsibility for policy and strategy relating to the Council’s use of drones/UAVs?
- The Economic Development team commissioned a promotional video to promote Eden as a place to live, work and do business. This work contained some footage which was taken using a drone. The filming was undertaken by Mulholland Media, but they advertise their drone work as ‘Monster Aerial’
- No single officer has responsibility for overall strategy
06 June 2019