Freedom of information request response - 06170
FOI ID number
- What procurement system do you use? And is this also where you publish tenders?
- Do you publish tenders anywhere else, if so where?
For example, your website, Contracts Finder etc
- How much do you pay per annum for your procurement software?
- What are the contract start and end dates with the provider and when will the next tender become available?
- How long have you used this software for in total?
- What are the purchasing rules of your organisation?
For example - £0-£10,000 (3 quotes), £10,000+ public notification etc.
- The Chest North West Portal & The Contracts Finder are used for procurement. Tender awards are published via The Contracts Finder as (6) below. And via the EDC website.
The Contracts Finder as per below.
The charge is part of a much larger contract across the North West Authorities to use The Chest North West. EDC’s contribution is circa £2K.
The Contract started in 1st August 2015 and extends to 31st July 2023.
- Since 2010 - 9 years.
- See table below
|Contract value||Process||Advertised on Contracts Finder||Award notification on Contracts Finder|
|£5,000||Minimum 1 written quotation||No||No|
|£5,000 - £10,000||2 written quotations||No||No|
|£10,000 - £25,000||3 written quotations||On Contracts Finder if openly advertised||Yes|
|£25,000 - £60,000||4 written quotations||On Contracts Finder if openly advertised||Yes|
|£60,000 – EU thresholds||Tender through The Chest||Yes||Yes|
|EU Thresholds||EU compliant Tender on Chest||Yes||Yes|
06 June 2019