Freedom of information request response - 06163
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from your Planning Department, regarding your current (5-year) housing land supply position and in regard to your current local plan (status):
- a copy of your current 'five year housing land supply' position statement. If you cannot provide a current housing land supply position statement, please provide the most recent document illustrating your district’s housing land supply position.
- a copy of, or hyperlink, to your current (adopted) local plan and the date it was adopted.
- The same information for any Site Allocations, Development Management Policy Plan, or similar “Local Plan part 2” document which forms part of the “local plan” alongside a core strategy (or similar).
- If your plan is more than 5 years old, please let me know if this plan has been reviewed and is therefore seen as “up-to-date”.
- If your plan period has ended, or if the plan is more than five years old and has not been reviewed, please let me know if you are currently working on a plan review and/or if you are still using the policies of the plan, which already passed its plan period, for the determination of planning applications.
Please provide the information in the form of the document including this information or a hyperlink to your website where the document can be found.
- All documentation can be found on our local plan web page on the website. Specifics relating to the five year housing land supply can be found on page 24 of the Local Plan.
- See above for link to Local Plan. This was adopted on 11 October 2018.
- All documentation for the Local Plan can be found on the above web page.
- The Local Plan is less than 5 years old.