Freedom of information request response - 06134
FOI ID number
Property purchase for temporary homeless
For each of the financial years 2014/15; 2015/16; 2016/17; 2017/18; 2018/19
- How many dwellings has the council purchased for the purpose of providing temporary accommodation for homeless people?
- How much has been spent making those purchases?
- How many of the purchased properties have disabled access (for example for a wheelchair)?
4. How much money has been set aside in the financial year 2019/20 for the purchase of properties to provide temporary accommodation for homeless people?
- Nil. However Eden District Council currently leases 6 properties in order to provide TA for homeless households.
20 May 2019