Freedom of information request response - 06129
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I write to request data pertaining to the upkeep and maintenance of all roads maintained by the council.
Namely the following:
- How much money did the council spend on repairing roads in the 2017/18 financial year?
- How many requests and/or complaints did you receive asking for damaged road surfaces/potholes to be repaired in 2017/18?
- How many claims – successful or otherwise – were made for vehicle damage as a result of potholes/damaged roads/pavements in 2017/18?
- How many of these claims were successful, and what is the total amount paid out (relevant to 2017/18 year)?
- Which road in the borough had the highest number of complaints made regarding any damage to the surface in 2017/18?
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for roads. See Freedom of Information at Cumbria County Council to redirect your query using their website.