Freedom of information request response - 05910
FOI ID number
- Whether you have introduced any Public Spaces Protection Orders since June 2017. If so, please include the text of these PSPOs. Please state whether you have plans to introduce a PSPO in the near future.
- Please provide the number of fines and prosecutions issued for the offence of violation of a PSPO, in the year 2018. Please if possible give the offences for which the fines/prosecutions were issued. If you have used dispersal powers contained in a PSPO, please include any statistics on how these powers have been used.
- Please provide the number of CPNs issued in the years: November 2016 - October 2017 November 2017- October 2018
- Please where possible provide the text/subject of these CPNs.
- Please provide the number of fines issued by your authority for the offence of littering in the year 2018.
- Please state whether you contract a private company for the issuing of fines for PSPOs or littering. If so, please state the company and the contract arrangements.
- Please give the number of fines/warnings issued for fly posting in 2018, and whether any of these have been issued to political/charitable/religious/community groups.
- Dog Not on a Lead = 2 Fixed Penalty Notices issued Dog Exclusion = 1 Fixed Penalty Notice issued Dog Fouling = 2 Fixed Penalty Notices issued. 1 of these is unpaid so they are being prosecuted.
- November 2016 – October 2017 = 0 issued. November 2017 – October 2018 = 0 issued.
- Littering Fixed Penalty Notices issued in 2018 = 4. However 2 were withdrawn.
08 February 2019