Freedom of information request response - 05879
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to know the following:
In the last 5 years, has the council had any arrangements or contracts with so-called "property guardian" schemes (private security arrangements which place tenants into disused buildings to act as live-in security guardians)?
If yes, please provide:
- The name of the company
- The years in which each contract were active
- The amount spent by the council on each contract
- The amount earned by the council on each contract
- The number of property guardians living in council-owned buildings, per year, for the last five years.
I would also like to know, for each building in which guardian arrangements were made:
- The postcode
- The building type (eg residential, commercial)
- The street address
Eden District Council has had never had arrangements or contracts with any property guardian schemes.