Freedom of information request response - 05766
FOI ID number
Please could you provide me with information on the following:
- What percentage of all new homelessness applications are being collected and reported in accordance with the new H-CLIC data requirement (Homelessness Case Level Collection) since 3rd April 2018?
- If not all requirements are being met, what information is being collected on homelessness applications and how is this being reported to MHCLG?
- What percentage of legacy cases are being reported through H-CLIC since 3rd April 2018? The H-CLIC data requirements can be found here.
- What percentage of homelessness prevention spending is spent on:
- Advice and information
- Early identification
- Pre-crisis intervention
- Preventing recurring homelessness
- Total spend Definitions can be found in Government's Code of Guidance.
- Does the local authority monitor adherence to and judge the effectiveness of its homelessness strategy?
- If so, how?
- Has any training, or advice, been provided to other public services with a duty to refer following the Homelessness Reduction Act?
- If so, what?
- Is there different advice for different services?
- If not, are there plans in place to provide training or advice?
- Are there any data sharing agreements within the local authority, or with other local authorities, that aim to prevent homelessness?
- The New homeless Strategy is in the early stages of forming and will be ready for release in April/May 2019. The actions in the plan will be monitored.
- Presentations to the Community Safety Partnership Problem Solving Group, Community Mental Health. Initiations to all organisations with the DTR plus other voluntary agencies to a HRA and DTR event.
- Further information/advice/training has been offered to other public services and will be available for the team at any point.
- Cumbria Choice – allocations policy where all local major providers.
12 January 2019