Freedom of information request response - 05751
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
Does your Authority have a dedicated Telecare Team/Assistive Technology team – if yes, who is the Manager for this service and what is his/her email address?
- If you do not have a dedicated Telecare Team/Assistive Technology team, who has responsibility for providing such a service in your Authority eg: is it outsourced to a private provider? If so, who is the provider?
- Does your Authority have a falls service? If so, who is the Manager for this service and what is his/her email address?
- Are your authority reviewing telecare services/assistive technology at the moment? If so, what is the contact name of the person who is leading this review and what is the reason for reviewing these services?
- Is your Authority working together with your local NHS services to facilitate early discharges/transformation of community based services? If so, who is the lead for such a service and what is his/her email address?
- Who has responsibility for the commissioning of Adult Social Care in your Authority, and what is his/her email address?
I can confirm that Eden District Council does not have a dedicated Telecare Team or and Assistive Technology team. Eden District Council has no operational role in Telecare services and has no plans to be involved in the this at this time.
Eden District Council has no responsibility for Adult Social Care services.