Freedom of information request response - 05717
FOI ID number
Access to housing for disabled people
- How many people who've stated they have a disability and/or define themselves as disabled are currently on your authorities' waiting list for social housing or council housing? (By social or council housing, I refer to properties owned and managed by you as the local authority, whereby the recipient comes to you to be housed).
- How many people in total, those with and without a disability, are currently on your waiting list for social or council housing?
- How many social or council properties do you own and manage in total?
- How many of the aforementioned properties have full wheelchair access?
- How many of the aforementioned properties have been adapted in order to meet the needs of a disabled tenant, past or present?
Please note that the Council does not currently own or manage any housing stock.
05 November 2018