Freedom of information request response - 05707
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to persons who have been under the care of the Council under any of the following teams and who have died with no known next of kin since 1/8/18 to the day of your reply.
- Adult social care
- Client Finance Team
- Protection of Property
- Financial Assessment
- Other team name whereby Council official(s) were charged with handling the financial affairs of the (now deceased) person(s)
The name of the team responsible varies within Councils. Please ensure you identify the correct team from the list above.
Please include as much of the following information as possible:
- full names of deceased persons,
- dates of death,
- marital status,
- maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
- dates of birth or ages at death,
- last known addresses,
- estimated value of estates,
- date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Government Legal Department (formerly Treasury Solicitor) or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party, or, confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for social care.
See Freedom of Information at Cumbria County Council to redirect your query using their website.